• Seite:

THEMA:

Hello world! - snaw here 09 Feb 2022 01:54 #22509

• snaw
  • snaws Avatar Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 3
 Guten Abend, good evening, buonasera, bonsoir, добрый вечер und so weiter!!

My name's Dima 29 and I live in Parma, Italy.

I've been playing CS on-and-off since circa '99  mostly played LAN at first in one of those PC-caffee-clubs or with bots.
Through the years I've only tried a few games but the ones I stuck-up with the most were and still occasionally are CS 1.6 and Savage - The Battle for Newerth (now renamed into Savage - XR a community-supported RTS-FPS mix, anyone?).
When I finally got into CS online around '08 I played with a crappy connection mostly on Russian servers (later on Swed and Ger).
It was a real struggle playing like that until I found Zechhalle  H back in 2014, which I liked for its settings (and from which I was recently banned supposedly for aimbot, lol!).  Since 2020 I got back online and I'm glad I did.. because I found you guys! 
Took me a couple of years of hanging around with you guys to finally decide to  introduce myself...
I like playing here because of the friendly environment, the server settings and so on.

Driven by curiousity and desire to learn and to improve, the topics that interest me range from music to basically anything capable of challenging old ways and habits.

I'd describe myself some more but hey! Let's leave some mystery.. 

See you guys on-field sagapo-ing, currywurst-ying and Palko-ing

Ciao and

P.S if you ever find yourself in Parma area and in need of info or help feel free to e-mail me

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Dark-Angel, BananaJoe, snailkiller

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Letzte Änderung: von snaw.

Hello world! - snaw here 09 Feb 2022 17:40 #22511

Really nice introduction, thank you and farther fun on our servers.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Dark-Angel, snaw

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.067 Sekunden
Wir benutzen Cookies

Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Website. Einige von ihnen sind essenziell für den Betrieb der Seite, während andere uns helfen, diese Website und die Nutzererfahrung zu verbessern (Tracking Cookies). Sie können selbst entscheiden, ob Sie die Cookies zulassen möchten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass bei einer Ablehnung womöglich nicht mehr alle Funktionalitäten der Seite zur Verfügung stehen.